Develop manages and creates partnerships to deliver education and training programmes to support and inspire learners of all ages, abilities and backgrounds.
If you are passionate about working in an environment that supports young people and makes a difference to their lives then Develop is a great place to work. So why not come and join our team!
Learning Support Assistant
Circa £16,000 Pro-Rata
Full Time or Part Time, Term Time Only
We are seeking an enthusiastic and committed Learning Support Assistant who would welcome the potential opportunity to work in our small IT centre, supporting our 16-18 year old learners. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting the classroom tutor
- Working with small groups and 1:1 support
- Supporting literacy and numeracy
- Help manage pupil behaviour
- Help pupils to access the curriculum
- Support the co-ordination of work experience for students
Applicants that are qualified or have previous experience in a school or education setting would be preferred however, we are willing to support the right candidate. Some experience or a qualification in careers guidance would also be advantageous.
Develop is a training organisation that prides itself on helping our students reach their potential and progress on completion of our courses into a positive destination of their choice.
Develop is committed to safeguarding all our learners and staff. Applicants shall be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you would like an informal chat about this vacancy please contact Catherine Hegarty, Head of Centre – Student Services on 01603 516555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application form please contact Emily Potts on 01525 408085 or email email@example.com
Closing date for application: Friday 1st September 2017
Interview date: Friday 8th September 2017
We are proud to be expanding into Hertfordshire for Study Programme Delivery and look to recruit the following position:
* A bank of Employability Tutor’s, Circa £23-25,000 – This role is new with a clear focus on developing effective support for learners, enabling them to succeed and progress gaining confidence and gain an understanding of the world of work. The position requires diplomacy, flexibility, enthusiasm and most importantly a commitment to promoting continuous improvement, learner focused learning and openness to change.
Full role specification: Job Description Employability Tutor
If you are interested in any of the positions above and would like to find out more or have an informal chat please contact Tracy Munchin on 01525 408092 or send your CV to Emily Potts firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for any of the roles listed please download this Application Form
Develop is committed to safeguarding all our learners. Applicants shall be subject to an enhanced DBS check.