Develop manages and creates partnerships to deliver education and training programmes to support and inspire learners of all ages, abilities and backgrounds.
If you are passionate about working in an environment that supports young people and makes a difference to their lives then Develop is a great place to work. So why not come and join our team!
Learning Support Assistant with driving responsibilities
£18,000 per annum/ pro-rata
Hours: 32 hours over 4 days, term time only
Who we are looking for:
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Learning Support Assistant who would welcome the opportunity to work at our Dunstable centre, supporting our 16-18 year old learners, ideally with knowledge of or a background in horticulture or landscaping.
- Transporting learners from Milton Keynes to our Dunstable centre and then back to Milton Keynes at the end of the day in our 15 seater minibus
- Working with small groups and 1:1 support, particularly with horticulture learners at the farm
- Assisting the classroom tutor
- Supporting literacy and numeracy
- Help manage pupil behaviour
- Help pupils to access the curriculum
- Support the co-ordination of work experience for students
- Be able to use a PC effectively and have good knowledge with using Microsoft e.g. word
Why work for Develop?
- CPD opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Perkbox employee benefit scheme
- Free parking
To find out more contact Wayne Taylor, Head of Centre: email@example.com or 01582 690954 or to apply please send your CV and completed Application Form to Emily Potts via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01525 408085.
Closing date for applications: Friday 5th October 2018 at 4pm
Develop is committed to safeguarding all our learners and staff. Applicants shall be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are proud to be expanding into Hertfordshire for Study Programme Delivery and look to recruit the following position:
* A bank of Employability Tutor’s, Circa £23-25,000 – This role is new with a clear focus on developing effective support for learners, enabling them to succeed and progress gaining confidence and gain an understanding of the world of work. The position requires diplomacy, flexibility, enthusiasm and most importantly a commitment to promoting continuous improvement, learner focused learning and openness to change.
Full role specification: Job Description Employability Tutor
If you are interested in any of the positions above and would like to find out more or have an informal chat please contact Tracy Munchin on 01525 408092 or send your CV to Emily Potts email@example.com
To apply for any of the roles listed please download this Application Form
Develop is committed to safeguarding all our learners. Applicants shall be subject to an enhanced DBS check.