Develop manages and creates partnerships to deliver education and training programmes to support and inspire learners of all ages, abilities and backgrounds.
If you are passionate about working in an environment that supports young people and makes a difference to their lives then Develop is a great place to work. So why not come and join our team!
Temporary English Tutor
Salary: Circa £25,000 – £28,000 per annum/pro rata depending on qualifications and experience
Hours: Part time hours, on a term time only basis – 1 day per week (Tuesday)
Based: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Why work for Develop?
- CPD opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Perkbox employee benefit scheme
- Free parking
About Develop and the role:
- Develop is a not for profit organisation which manages the provision of Study Programme Delivery to small groups of 16-18 year olds.
- We are looking for a motivated and professional individual who is dynamic, inspirational, and innovative to join us on a temporary basis.
- In this temporary cover role you will teach Entry Level 3 and Level 1 Functional Skill English to enable our learners to fulfil their career aspirations and empower them to embark on working life. Our learners are primarily aged 16 to 19 and some will be studying English alongside their main learning aim
About the successful candidate:
- The successful candidate will demonstrate the qualities to deliver innovative and creative teaching to a variety of learning levels.
- There is the possibility of a permanent role following this temporary contract which would be confirmed further down the line
To apply please complete an Application Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Job Description Job Descripton – Temp English Tutor October 2018
Closing date for applications: Friday 30th November at 4pm
Interview date: Friday 14th December
Develop is committed to safeguarding all our learners and staff. Applicants shall be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for any of the roles listed please download this Application Form and return to Emily Potts, HR Administrator via email@example.com.
Develop is committed to safeguarding all our learners. Applicants shall be subject to an enhanced DBS check.