Develop manages and creates partnerships to deliver education and training programmes to support and inspire learners of all ages, abilities and backgrounds.
If you are passionate about working in an environment that supports young people and makes a difference to their lives then Develop is a great place to work. So why not come and join our team!
Full-Time or Part-Time Learning Support Assistants (Term Time Only)
Salary: Circa £16,000 Pro rata
Based: Hertfordshire/ Bedfordshire
Develop is a not for profit organisation. We deliver a variety of projects working with all ages ranging from organising work experience for school age children to employability skills for unemployed adults. We also manage a number of other training providers in Study Programme delivery to 16-18 year olds.
Develop prides itself on helping our students reach their potential and progress on completion of our courses into a positive destination of their choice.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and committed Learning Support Assistants who would welcome the opportunity to work at either or across our centres in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, supporting our 16-18 year old learners. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting the classroom tutor
- Working with small groups and 1:1 support
- Supporting literacy and numeracy
- Help manage pupil behaviour
- Help pupils to access the curriculum
- Support the co-ordination of work experience for students
Applicants that are qualified or have previous experience in a school or education setting would be preferred however, we are willing to support the right candidate. Some experience or a qualification in careers guidance would also be advantageous. Due to the nature of the position you must have a full driving license and access to a vehicle.
Closing date for application: 27th November 2017 at 5pm
If you want to find out more about the role please contact Wayne Taylor on 01582 690954 or to request an application pack please send your CV to Emily Potts via email@example.com
Develop is committed to safeguarding all our learners and staff. Applicants shall be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are proud to be expanding into Hertfordshire for Study Programme Delivery and look to recruit the following position:
* A bank of Employability Tutor’s, Circa £23-25,000 – This role is new with a clear focus on developing effective support for learners, enabling them to succeed and progress gaining confidence and gain an understanding of the world of work. The position requires diplomacy, flexibility, enthusiasm and most importantly a commitment to promoting continuous improvement, learner focused learning and openness to change.
Full role specification: Job Description Employability Tutor
If you are interested in any of the positions above and would like to find out more or have an informal chat please contact Tracy Munchin on 01525 408092 or send your CV to Emily Potts firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for any of the roles listed please download this Application Form
Develop is committed to safeguarding all our learners. Applicants shall be subject to an enhanced DBS check.