Looking to build your workforce? Want to support, advise and guide a young person at the start of their working journey? Or are you looking to make a difference to a young person who has had a difficult start and support them to achieve their full potential?
“Maximising skills to enhance employability”
By working with Develop you can achieve this – and we will work with you and support you to make the right business, personal and socio-economic investment into your workforce of tomorrow.
Why get involved?
- A rewarding and easy-to-access involvement with education
- Raise the aspirations of young people
- Inspire the future workforce and your staff
- Build staff loyalty and company buy-in
- Give others opportunities you may or may not have had
- Supports Corporate Social Responsibility objectives
How to get involved?
- Volunteer – Can you spare time or give your employees time to take part in activities and projects we run in order to prepare young people for the world of work?
- Offer work experience – We are looking for support to give young people a hands-on, real life insight into the world of work. Through work experience you give our young people an invaluable opportunity – helping them to make choices about their future and understand what being in the workplace is all about.
Develop has the experience of working with organisations across public, private and third sector.
We pride ourselves on the courses we provide being employer-led and we are actively delivering in Logistics, IT, Childcare, Business Administration, Retail and Hair and Beauty to name just a few areas. We enable our employer partners to provide learners from our study programmes with engaging, positive and meaningful work experience placements – giving the best outcomes for both parties. These invaluable experiences help our learners to develop employability and soft skills enabling them to work more cohesively and productively.
Develop also offer work experience to learners with more complex needs. If you would be interested on taking on a young person with SEND and want to know more see our SEND work placement leaflet.
Any insight and time you or your employees can offer our learners at one of our centres or partner schools, through presentations, interview practice or mentoring is invaluable in supporting the development of our learners’ employability skills.
If you are interested in volunteering with Develop or able to offer work experience placements, please do get in contact with us through the form below or call 01525 408080. We look forward to working with you.