Want to work with your local schools to engage the next generation and help the development of their employability and life skills and raise aspirations?
Looking for professional development opportunities for you and your staff?
You and your organisation can support Develop to deliver mentoring in schools accross Luton and Bedfordshire by giving just a few hours of your time.
The aims of the mentoring are:
- To link a student to an employer mentor who shares interests and a similar background.
- Change mind-sets by addressing beliefs and perceptions.
- Engage, challenge, motivate and inspire young people.
- Develop employability skills.
- Increase knowledge of the local job market.
For more information, please call Denise Moreau on 01525 408080